History of StephexStephan Conter who used to be a jumper on national level, founded his horse trading company in 86 in Londerzeel (B). From that moment on, it has not ceased to show an upward trend.
- '86 establishment of Stephex in Londerzeel (B).
- '87 Stephex moves to Birrebeekstraat in Meise (B).
- '88 Stephex rents stables in the Klerkenshof riding school in Essen (B).
- '90 Stephex BVBA (Ltd) is founded, in this period Stephex traded more than 1200 horses a year (jumpers as well as horses for dressage and recreation).
- '95 Stephex purchases a 5 ha (11 acres) equestrian complex in Wolvertem (B), with an in- and outdoor ring, stables and pastures. Stephex confines itself to the trade of "top quality" jumpers and hunters.
- '96 Stephex presents itself as an importer and exporter of luxurious horse trucks, both new and second-hand.
- '02 Stephex extends its equestrian centre. Total renovation of the existing centre and annexes, stables and training facilities. Expected completion August 2002.
- '09 Stephex presents its first luxurious STX motorhomes.
- '10 Stephex extends its equestrian center again with a 2nd sand ring, a grass ring and a racetrack.